The 2015 Social Calendar has been approved - so please take a look! You can print off a PDF version here.
* Opening Day - Saturday, April 11th - See the flyer for specific details
8:30 am Potomac River Clean-Up
4:00 pm Flag Ceremony followed by Sock Burning
5:00 pm General Membership Meeting
5:30 pm Bridge Captain’s Hour
* Vessel Safety Checks - Saturday, April 4th & 11th, 9am - 3pm - Sign up sheets are located in the blue bath house or email
for more information.
* Progressive Dock Dinner - Saturday, April 25th - Please RSVP for this evening of cocktails, appetizers, soup/salad, dinner & dessert served alongside some friendship! RSVP not later than 15 April. For more details, read the pdf attached or contact
The 2015 Cruising Season is beginning! Please take a look at the Social Calendar for the cruise schedule. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for this year's cruises, please send an email to
* Cherry Blossom Cruise - Saturday, April 4th - Cruise up to the Tidal Basin and have your boat's picture taken with the Cherry Blossoms in the background. Then, if you are up to the first 2015 season PWYC overnight outing, moor at Alexandria City Marina and enjoy Old Town Alexandria for the evening. When RSVPing, please indicate if you are staying overnight at Old Town Alexandria Marina or just going up for photos. If staying overnight you must make your own reservations directly with the marina: 703-746-5487. The transient agreement can be found here.
* Annual PWYC Baseball Cruise - 4:05 PM on Saturday, May 9th - RSVP here to reserve your tickets today! We always have a large number of PWYC members sign up to attend the game, and tickets are limited. Tickets will be available until PWYC Opening Day April 11th,or until they sell out. All tickets must be paid for by the April 11th deadline. Tickets will cost $33.50 each. Seating is in Section 227. We have 60 seats reserved in this section, so reserve early! All ticket sales must be finalized by April 11th, Opening Day.
You can drive your car or take your boat and stay at James Creek Marina, a short walk to the stadium. If staying overnight at James Creek Marina you must make your own reservations directly with the marina: (866) 554-8844.
* Retire your old & faded US flags properly. Place them in the collection boxes that are in all of the bath houses. We will have a special Flag retirement ceremony as part of Closing Day Activities in Nov 2015.
* 2015 PWYC Membership Drive is open! Please contact our membership chair with questions or to rejoin (
* Check out the club photo site: Prince William Yacht Club Photos! All club photos are posted on this site (current photos in the photo gallery tab will remain). Have photos of club events you want to share with your fellow members? Email the
for more information.