*****NOTE - Club emails are being blocked as SPAM from Comcast and Verizon. We are working with the service providers to unblock our ISP. Please check Facebook and this website for the most up to date information*******
The 2016 Calendar has been finalized! A printable version can be found here.
Here are just a few of the upcoming Events:
* 3rd Annual Photo Contest - Deadline 30 Oct 2016: Photos must be entered in one of four categories: • Boats• Places• People• Wildlife
All photos should be e-mailed to
with the photographer’s name, boat name, email, phone number, category entered, camera used, title of the photograph, and a very brief description of the photograph. There is no limit to the number of photographs entered as long as each is clearly titled and labeled.
* Vessel Safety Checks : If you didn't get you Vessel Safety Check done, please contact
* 3 June 2016 - PRE PCS Captains Hours (hosted by K/L Docks) - Join us at 7:30 pm at the K Dock Platform for the monthly Captains Hours. Please bring a dish to share. All PWYC members and PWM slip holders are invited.
* 16 July 2016 - Annual Pig Roast!: Saturday, July 16th, starting at 6 pm, is our Annual Pig Roast. Mandatory RSVP via the PWYC Website (http://pwyc.org) NLT Friday, July 9, 2016.
This event is free for members … Guests $10 per Person (Limit 4 Guests per Boat Member) Please bring a dish to share.
**Non-members who are eligible to join PWYC are $20 per person**
***4 June 2016 - 10th Annual Patriot Cruise & Salute: We need many volunteers to make this day special for our Veterans and their families. Below is a list of activities in which to volunteer:
Boat Captains - 25 additional boats, Crew & Escorts
Social Committee – assist set up/clean up and serving of guests/volunteers
Port Operations - Dock Line Assistance Crews; Radio communications to track boats (departure and return)
Welcome Committee - receive guests, hand out gift bags; transport teams (ride busses to check in guests at Fort Belvoir)
Photographers - official photographer to take arrival photos/candid photographer
Please RSVP and state what you are volunteering for in the comments block, along with a phone number or email. You will be contacted directly for more specific information.
The 2016 Cruising Season is fast upon us! If you have any thoughts or suggestions for this year's cruises, please send an email to
RSVP's are now open for the following Cruises:
* 17-19 June 2016 - Colonial Beach Father's Day Trip: Please join us for our annual Father’s Day cruise down river to charming Colonial Beach, VA, for three days of fun with food and entertainment! Cost is $27 per adult ($16 under 13) and covers Friday night's heavy hors d’oeuvres and beer at the Dockside Restaurant, Saturday Beach Party sponsored by PWM, “Dock Luck Dinner” (Rear Commodore will send out contributions by the 13th), admission to Saturday night band “Kleptoradio” and the Sunday Brunch at the Dockside Restaurant.
Please RSVP if you are interested in attending this cruise. Please provide contact information including boat name, email address, date of arrival and approx. time of arrival.
Remember: Contact CBYC dockmaster at 804-224-7230 for slip reservations. For golf cart rentals, call 804-761-1594 for cart rentals.
* Retire your old & faded US flags properly. Place them in the collection boxes that are in all of the bath houses. We will have a special Flag retirement ceremony as part of Closing Day Activities on 5 Nov 2016.
* 2016 PWYC Membership Drive is open! Please contact our membership chair with questions or to rejoin (
* Check out the club photo site: Prince William Yacht Club Photos! All club photos are posted on this site (current photos in the photo gallery tab will remain). Have photos of club events you want to share with your fellow members? Email the
for more information.